Saturday, December 18, 2010

Month 1 Highlights

Memorable Moments: (as written by Breckyn)

I went home at 23 hours old!

I like sucking on my left hand. I am not sure how it gets into my mouth, but I sure like it when it happens because I don't like pacifiers!

Week 1: Daddy got to spend the entire first week with me at home. Day 3 took a walk in Cherry Creek State Park. Eating, sleeping, and pooping very well!

Week 2: Visited Pouder Canyon with my parent to see the changing Aspen leaves. I got my picture taken under the Sleeping Elephant rock formation.

Week 3: Grandpa Schnormeier, Great Grandma Jenness, & Sheri visited. We went to Estes Park and Rocky Mountain National Park to enjoy the beautiful fall weather.

Grandpa & Grandma Sauerberg also visited and we went to the Denver Zoo! There were a lot of new babies there. There was a baby seal, baby gorilla, baby cheetah, and a baby giraffe! We also went to Breckenridge to see the fall colors.

Week 4: I smiled at my mommy for the first time!

Cousin Lacee and her friend Lacey visited. We went to Manitou Springs and the Denver Zoo again.

No comments: