Sunday, March 14, 2010

Shadow's not very excited...


but WE ARE!!!We are currently 14 weeks pregnant. If you would like to keep track of what the baby looks like, the widget on the side bar will give you an idea about what he or she looks like each week!

Will the baby look like...

Dad?

Mom?

Will he or she be...
a super hero like dad,

or...
a dare devil like mom?

Maybe... an artist like Dad,

or

an actress like mom.

Perhaps he or she will be....

Studious like Dad (Ted's first day of kindergarten),

or...
a social butterfly like Mom.

Regardless, we can't wait to meet our little surprise around
September 9, 2010. If we are lucky maybe Grandma Sauerberg will be able to share her birthday on the 8th!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I'm still so excited for you both! I can hardly wait to meet your new little one. Isabella would love to share her birthday on the 13th, but I'm sure you would rather not wait that long! Love you!