Hello Ted and Julie! Greetings from Lithuania! Since I don't know you and you don't know me it sounds a bit weird but it appears to be that we are relatives somehow so I decided to get in touch with you:). I guess my grandmother is a sister of your grandmother but I'm not so sure of that, I need to ask my mother:). Anyway, it's pleasant getting to know you and your beautiful familie!
I don't have any info about Lithuanian part of our international family for you in my blog, but you can still check it here: http://mindaugassut.blogspot.com/ Best wishes! Mindaugas
2 comments:
Hello Ted and Julie! Greetings from Lithuania! Since I don't know you and you don't know me it sounds a bit weird but it appears to be that we are relatives somehow so I decided to get in touch with you:). I guess my grandmother is a sister of your grandmother but I'm not so sure of that, I need to ask my mother:). Anyway, it's pleasant getting to know you and your beautiful familie!
I don't have any info about Lithuanian part of our international family for you in my blog, but you can still check it here:
http://mindaugassut.blogspot.com/
Best wishes!
Mindaugas
Whoops, I made a mistake, shame on me. The true is that your mother, Vilia, is cousin of my grand mother. Geneology is quite a confusing thing:)
Post a Comment