Shadow's Space


Thursday, June 5, 2008

Barak the Vote!http://www.barackobama.com
Posted by Shadow at 3:15 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter

Calling the shots!

My photo
Shadow
Breckyn and I will now be sharing this space. I am getting a bit older so perhaps she can type for me while I tell her what to type. Regardless, I am still BOSS CAT!
View my complete profile

Our New Family

Our New Family
Breckyn Marie at 1 day old

Brand New

Brand New
23 hours old

1 month old

1 month old
My shirt says, social butterfly, just like my Mommy

Month 1 Stats

Weight: 6 lbs 9 oz

Height: 19 inches

Head: 13 inches

Bedtime: Sleep more than awake, up every 3 hours a night.

Bath time: Didn't like the first bath, but now LOVE IT!

Meal time: I love to eat and eat whenever I am hungry!

Tummy time: Love it! My Dad and I play with Mr. Octopus and Mr. Whale on my play gym. I also love looking up at my parents' when I lay on their chests.

Favorites: Swinging, Swaddling, & Cuddling.




2 months old

2 months old
My Grandma Vilia made this sweater for me

Month 2 Stats

Weight: around 8 lbs

Height: around 20 inches

Head: 13 inches

Bedtime: Sleep for 4 hour chunks of time at night!

Bath time: LOVE IT!

Meal time: I love to eat and eat whenever I am hungry!

Tummy time: Love it!

Month 3 Stats

Weight: 11 lbs 6 oz

Height: 23 inches

Head: 15 inches

Bedtime: I sleep for 5 - 6 hours at a time!

Bath time: LOVE IT!

Meal time: I eat between 3 - 5 oz every few hours.

Tummy time: Love it! I am figuring out how to grab my toys hanging on my play gym.

My Cousins from Iowa!

My Cousins from Iowa!
Uncle Shawn, Mollie & Baby Breckyn

Katy & Baby Breckyn

Maddy & Isaac

Great Grandma J, & Grandpa Schnormeier

Grandpa George & Grandma Vilia

My Iowan Fur Cousins!

My Iowan Fur Cousins!
Snoops & Hunter

Lucky

Big B's Blog - aka Dolson & Pike's Lil' Bro'

  • Bennett & Harper's Blog

Team Norris

  • Norris Triplets!

The Alvino Archives

  • Isabella & Catherine's Blog

Blog Archive

Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.