
My mom and dad had the NERVE to tell me about the great time they had taking Katy & Maddy to Chucky Cheese while they were back in Iowa. Katy and Maddy had a really great time playing games, although, mom said they were only interested in playing a quarter of the game which left her trying to finish the game to earn the tickets. My aunt Jessica chased after the girls, and followed them to the next interest. It sounds like they have my attention span! The girls sure loved the tickets at the end, and enjoyed the prizes they won. Katy choose a basketball that she gave to maddy, a few pretty purple hair ties and even gave a 3rd hair tie to Maddy. After all of the pizza the girls wanted some cotton candy. My dad said they only wanted one bite from the entire bag of cotton candy. I asked if he saved any for me, and he said sugar isn't good for kitty teeth nor is it good for kitties with kitty diabetes. I tried to explain that I don't have diabetes because of eating too much sugar! I have kitty diabetes because he won't let me out at night to chase the animals in our neighborhood - no one believes my story! My dad always says that exercise is so important, but he still won't let me out past curfew - and only limits me to our outside patio! UGH! Parents!
No comments:
Post a Comment