
Here is my mom with the 3 most important little girls in her life - well, second to me of course. She had the nerve to leave me for over a week to spend time with them. Mollie, the baby, was born in July. Maddy enjoyed time with "Mama Julie" although, she only recognized that my mom wasn't her mom toward the end of the visit - she better make sure she is clear when they come here next. When I first met Maddy, she got all of the attention and I seemed to be forgotten. I now see that Maddy is much older and is now walking, so I may be no match for her any longer. Katy, the oldest, of the three enjoyed playing with Maddy and showing what a super big sister she is! My mom and dad said they really enjoyed the time back home. They are also still enjoying the taste of Iowa with some Iowa chops that my grandma Schnormeier sent back with them. Why don't they ever share those treats with me?
No comments:
Post a Comment